Our Services

Our Chinese Language School Services

Our Chinese language school services provides accommodation upon request, airport pickup, and student visa support.

- Accommodation
Upon request, we are happy to help arrange living accommodations for your at any hotel or serviced apartment of your choice. For example, for students coming from abroad to study at Mandarin NOW, we are able to arrange apartments which are conveniently located in the city center with easy access to metro stations and near large shopping centers. Shanghai and the area around the school’s campus are well-known for its night life and dining. We have many options available depending on your length of stay and budget.


- Airport pickup

 Arriving in a new country can be an unsettling experience for many first-timers. Upon request, we can collect you at the airport, take you to your residence, and show you around your neighborhood, making sure to point out essential locations such as the supermarket, hospital, convenience store and restaurants.  You will feel confident to explore your new surroundings and fully experience a new and exciting culture!


-Student Visa Support

 Mandarin NOW is authorized to issue visa papers for full time Chinese program participant.











The procedures are:

1.    Scan your passport information page and fill in an application form , then scan it and email to us.

2.    Sign a digital contract and send a scan back to the school.

3.    Finish the payment byAfter all above is confirmed we will apply for your visa application documents.

4.    The visa application documents will be sent to you.


Valid visa time depends on your study duration. We need minimum 1 month to process the visa application, so applicants need to have adequate time in advance.


F Visa (Business/visiting visa)-- F visas need a letter of invitation, are issued for 3 or 6 months, and can be extended up to one year in China.

L Visa (Tourist visa)--Tourist visas are valid from 30 days to 90 days, and you can get them through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your country or your travel agent. A tourist visa can be extended in China for another 30 days. 

 Z Visa (Working visa)--You need to get work permit and apply for working visa. The school can not issue a student visa if you currently holding a working visa in China.